Settings hold lots of helpful options in customizing your experience with Music Stand.
From the Sidebar, select Settings.
Settings is split into sections.
Choose options for your plan and for the PDFs in each plan.
- Allow your screen to sleep, whether or not a plan is displayed.
- Hide Item Descriptions on the Order of Service to save space.
- Enable Hide Next Item Preview to hide the item in the service that's happening next.
- Choose to scroll through music horizontally or vertically with a single or half page.
When you view files, they are cached to your device in case you need to access the files when you're offline. If your app takes up too much space on your device, you can increase your storage limit or delete these files from the Cache section.
You can also clear saved users from this section if you no longer need access to old profiles.
If you're using a foot pedal or keyboard, you can set the actions for those inputs, so when you do that action on the device, Music Stand will change pages or show the metronome or audio player.
Input, Debug, and About
- If you're using a foot pedal or keyboard, you can set the actions for those inputs, so when you do that action on the device, Music Stand will change pages or show the metronome or audio player.
- The Staging Servers is to be used with the Support Team in case you need advanced help.