Each user can make notes on PDFs, which are saved for that PDF. If that user loads the same PDF in the future, their notes will still be there.
Annotations made while you are offline will sync when you are back on an internet connection; however, annotations aren't available to others until they're synced.
Choose a song from a plan or from the Songs tab and click the Annotations Icon.
If you don't see this status bar when you open the song, tap the middle of the page, and the bar will drop down. Tapping the sides will switch pages.
Add any annotations you'll want to see when playing or practicing.
- The pen tool lets you draw freeform.
- The highlighter tool highlights any area of the page. As you draw it appears in front of the text, but after hitting the Done button, it blends in.
- Draw a rectangle on the screen to erase any pen or highlighting within the rectangle. When you draw, you can see what will be erased, but it will not erase until you let go. Also, it will not erase text from a text box or the PDF.
- The Text tool allows you to type in text using a keyboard. To move text, tap and hold it until it's outlined in blue then drag it. To delete, tap and choose delete on the keyboard.
- Change the color or the size of the pen or highlighter tools.
- Use Undo, Clear All and Done to manage your annotations.You can continue to press Undo to undo actions performed in your current editing session, but once you press Done, you will not be able to undo.
- While in annotation mode, you can go to the next or previous page to continue making notes.
Tap My Annotations to view other annotations and merge them with your own, or replace yours with someone else's annotations.