If there are audio files attached to your songs, you can listen to them& even loop a specific section.
Enter the Audio toolbar
Tap the the screen to show the toolbar, then tap the audio icon to enter the audio toolbar.
(Make sure to tap the middle of the screen, since tapping close to the left or the right will switch pages instead of showing the toolbar.)
Audio player options
If a compatible audio file is found, it will load and begin playing. Once you start playing a song, it will continue until you stop it, or it is done, even if you scroll to a new song or exit the app.
- Previous, Play/Pause, Next - The previous and next buttons will skip to the previous or next audio file listed in the Playlist (see #5)
- Scrubber - Drag along the scrubber to skip forward or backward in the currently playing file
- Looping - Select the looping button to to choose a portion of your song to loop. (See next step)
- Volume - Adjust the volume and Airplay settings. If you are connected via WiFI and a compatible AirPlay device is found, the AirPlay button will appear. Tap it to choose an AirPlay receiver to wirelessly stream your music.
- Playlist - Tap the Playlist button to see a list of audio files attached to this song. If you started playing audio while viewing one song, and advanced to a new song, the original audio will still play, but the Playlist will contain the audio for the new song.
- Close - Close the Audio player and return to the regular toolbar.
Tap the looping icon to enable looping. Loop handles will appear at the beginning and end of your song. Drag the loop handles to set the in and out points of your loop.