Sometimes upgrading to a new version of the app can take some of your older data you had downloaded and mess it up. Other times, you may just want to delete some of the downloaded pdfs in order to clear out some space on your device. This article will show you how to clear the downloaded files and cached data from the app. If all else fails, you can also try deleting the app and reinstalling, but hopefully, you don't have to go to that extreme.
1. Clearing the App Database
Swipe to the menu, and tap Settings.
Select a Cache option from the Settings menu.
- Tap on "PDF" to remove a downloaded PDF.
- Choose "Database" to switch on the "Clear Database" setting. The database will be cleared the next time the app launches after a full quit.
- Choose "Audio" to have the option to delete all audio files that have been saved into the app database. The database will be cleared the next time the app launches after a full quit.
To remove a PDF from the cached/downloaded content, swipe to the left and then choose "Delete" to remove a PDF you have downloaded.
2. Deleting and Reinstalling the App
Deleting the app will remove all data you have downloaded, and also clear all login information. This can help give you a completely fresh start if things just don't seem to be showing up correctly.
- From the Home Screen, tap and hold down on the Music Stand app icon for about 2-3 seconds.
All apps in your Home Screen will start to shake, and have an "X" icon on the top left corner of the app icon.
- Tap the "X" icon.
Tap Delete on the confirmation box that lets you know deleting the app will also delete all of its data.