Connect a Bluetooth foot pedal or keyboard to Music Stand to enable hands-free page turning.
- The AirTurn pedal comes already setup to work with MusicStand with no extra setup necessary other than pairing it with your Bluetooth Settings. For more information, see AirTurn's article on how to Connect a BT-105 or DIGIT with an Android Tablet
- The PageFlip Pedals (Cicada & Firefly) have 5 buttons to choose what characters to use. Choose button 3 for up/down.
- You can also use any other bluetooth pedal or keyboard without any extra setup by using the up arrow to go to the previous page, and the down arrow to go to the next page.
Access In-App Settings for Customization
If you'd like to customize Music Stand to turn pages when you hit different keys than the default up/down arrows:
- Tap the menu button
- Tap the Settings button
Pedal, Keyboard Settings
Pedal controls are set when you select an action in Music Stand's settings and then press the key or pedal
- Page Turn Forward - Advance to the next page in PDF view
- Page Turn Backward - Go back to the previous page in PDF view
- Toggle Audio - Start or stop the Audio Player
- Toggle Metronome - Start or stop the Metronome
Troubleshooting Bluetooth Pedal Connections
If you have paired your bluetooth pedal to your tablet, but are finding it difficult to turn the pages, it may be because your pedal is on the wrong "Mode" or "Profile". Be sure to check your pedal's documentation on how to change the mode in order for your pedal to be able to turn pages in Music Stand.
You may also want to take a look at these Support websites for the following products: