Connect a Bluetooth foot pedal or keyboard to Music Stand to enable hands-free page turning.
- The AirTurn pedal comes already set up to work with Music Stand by pairing it with your Bluetooth settings. For more information, see AirTurn's article on how to Connect a BT-105 or DIGIT with an Android Tablet.
- The PageFlip Pedals (Cicada & Firefly) have 5 buttons to choose what characters to use. Choose button 3 for up/down.
- You can also use any other bluetooth pedal or keyboard without any extra setup by using the up arrow to go to the previous page, and the down arrow to go to the next page.
If you'd like to customize Music Stand to turn pages when you hit different keys than the default up/down arrows, tap Settings from the sidebar.
Select Pedal & Keyboard Input to choose the controls.
Set the controls by tapping an action then pressing the key or pedal you want to assign to that action.
- Advance to the next page in PDF view
- Go back to the previous page in PDF view
- Start or stop the Audio Player
- Start or stop the Metronome
Troubleshooting Bluetooth Pedal Connections
If you have paired your bluetooth pedal to your tablet but are finding it difficult to turn the pages, your pedal may be on the wrong Mode or Profile. Check your pedal's documentation on how to change the mode in order for your pedal to be able to turn pages in Music Stand.
These websites for the following products may also be helpful: